Friday, May 16, 2014

Time to be bigger

It's road trip time!!! I am currently driving cross country to Florida and then getting on a boat to the Bahamas. I have been excited for this since Feburary. I even planned a hair color which backfired. But whatever. I took a chance and that is what this post is about. 

So the chance I took on my hair didn't pan out. I wanted a very soft baby blue but my hair wouldn't take the color and now I have green mermaid hair. Whatever. Not gonna bother me. 2014 has been about me coming out if my shell. Doing new things and trying new foods and going to new places. It is my "yes" year. So yes I have green hair. 


When Mark and I first became really close friends right before we started dating we would always refer to ourselves as adventurers. But after a while we got comfortable and became homebodies. So this is us going on an adventure again. We love to travel and we want to see everything but it's so easy to stay at home. So we are going bigger. It is the beginning of summer and it's time to go big. 


I plan on posting more pictures. I hope it inspires you to get out there and try something new. You can also follow me on Instagram to see even more. @ewilliams_12 

Go big and do you, 

-Emy

No comments:

Post a Comment