Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ask Emy?

I don't believe I will post everyday, but I will when I feel I have something to share.

Happy Earth Day!

We should love our earth and ourselves. April is my favorite month because I believe it is the most beautiful time of the year. Whether it is rainy and humid or sunny and green, it has a certain beauty to it that other months just don't have. It's right in the middle of spring and it doesn't get hot enough to remind you summer is coming. It's beautiful and today of all days we should realize that and appreciate it.

My finals are coming up for this semester and I still don't have an internship lined up for the summer yet. I don't know how I feel about it. Everything is so uncertain for me right now.  I am the one with the plan usually. Finding my way around in the dark isn't adventurous to me. It is scary and even though I know it will work out how its supposed to, but I will fight it until I get there.

Meanwhile I am staying motivated and trying to stay productive by asking Amy. That's right. When times get tough turn to the one celebrity every buzz feed quiz says is your soul sister for help. She has some great empowering videos for women on her tumblr and youtube channel.

Here is a link  to her tumblr I suggest you follow along.

Also here is one awesome video to help you feel great today.


So stay positive and remember to love yourself and show the earth some love today.

- Emy

No comments:

Post a Comment