Thursday, April 17, 2014

Welcome to Bigger, Better, Louder!

This is a simple blog, full of information I care about. Pop culture, TV, Music and Film. I am warning you now there will probably be a lot of YA stuff on here. Its what I love. Don't worry you'll be okay.
If you love it as well, then I hope you find a happy place in this blog. I plan on trying to make it one.

I called this blog Bigger, Better, Louder for a couple of reasons.
1. I am from the generation where our parents told us we could do anything and then we grew up and found out that it wasn't that simple. We can't just be anything we want. There is too many of us and too much competition. It just isn't that easy and it was a hard thing to realize once my childhood dreams were crushed.
I have accepted this and instead of accepting some career I could easily fall into. I have decided I am gonna do what I can to get as close to my dream as possible. I am going to be bigger, better, and louder than the world tells me I can be. The possibilities aren't endless, but I'll be okay.

2. The other reason this blog received its name is because that is the way technology, fashion, film, television, and music are all progressing. Obviously, this isn't entirely literal, but it can be in some cases.

3. The final reason is because that is the blogspot address that I could have.


My name is Emily, but you can call me Emy. I am 24 years old and about to graduate with my MBA. I want to work in the entertainment industry. When I was a kid I wanted to be a police officer. But I am afraid of guns so that wasn't gonna work out. I love to travel. I have been to India, France and England. I am going to the Bahamas in May so you will definitely see some posts from that trip. This blog will be about things I like. celebrities, tv, fashion, film, music, travel, and trying to get back in shape of course. Isn't everyone trying to do that?

You can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and of course Google +. 
Instagram: ewilliams_12
Twitter: ewilliams_12
Pinterest: ewilliams12

No comments:

Post a Comment